Centrifugal Fans For General Ventilation
Capacities: to 500,000 CFM @ 100" WG
Sizes: 5" to 85" Wheel Diameter
Classes: I through V
Arrangement: Belt Drive and Direct Drive
Design Features: Choice of backward-inclined, airfoil, backward-curved or forward-curved wheel, all types of motors, drive gaurds, dampers and shutters, high temperature, spark-resistant / explosion proof construction.
Service and Applications: General ventilating, light industrial, commercial air moving systems.
Direct and Belt Drive
Sizes to 84" Wheel Diameter
CFMs to 300,000
Pressures to 14" WG
Single Stage Pressure Blowers
CFMs to 20,000
Pressures to 150" WG
Material Handling Fans
Sizes to 85" Wheel Diameter
CFMs to 200,000
Pressures to 50" WG
Fiberglass (FRP) and PVC Fans
CFMs to 80,000
Pressures to 40" WG
Super High Temperature Fans
Centrifugal and types
Temperatures to 2200 F (1200 C)
Super High Pressure Blowers
- Stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, Ferralium, Inconel, Monel, Fiberglass (FRP), Avesta 2205, Cor-Ten and other high alloys and special coatings are available.
- High temperature up to 1200 F (2200 C)construction.
- Air-tight & zero-leakage construction; special shaft seals: ceramic-felt, viton, teflon, mechanical and ferrofluidic seals, multi-stage lip seals, single and double carbon ring seals.
- spark-resistant and explosion proof construction
- abrasion and corrosion resistant construction
- inlet boxes
- access doors